1. Responsible for achieving the annual and long term business target of commercial team base on the region or country.
2. Identifying new opportunities for business partners, developing and proposing commercial prospection plan .
3. Look for distributors, retailers and franchisees in Vietnam.
4. Work with distributors, retailers and franchisees to open new stores or shelves in the stores within stipulated timelines.
5. Cooperate with current team supervising and checking all kinds of commercial negotiation and contracts signing.
6. Perfect regulations for responsible region or country marketing and customers’ information collection, processing, communication.
7. Managing buying events and regular meetings with distributors, make all stages of sales plan, allocate workload.
8. Set up team for responsible region or country, training, evaluation and reserving talents.
1. 10 years work experience in international apparel retail or fashion retail and wholesale brand, 3 years on Commercial manager position;
2. Proven track record of good partners management and strong network capability;
3. Commercial sharpness with strategic, open-minded and aggressive working attitude;
4. Good communication skills, negotiation skills, financial knowledge;
5. Customer oriented, resistant to stress, highly motivated;
6. Excellent leadership and cross functional management skills;
7. Fluent in both written and spoken English, willing to travel frequently.
Annual Health Check
Professional working system, Famous Bands
G-III Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands, started during Y1956 and rapid growth of a top high quality garment group, listing in Nasdaq (stock code: GIII) since 1989, headquarter locates in New York. G-III’s owned brands include Donna Karan, DKNY, Vilebrequin, G. H. Bass, Andrew Marc, Marc New York, Eliza J and Jessica Howard. G-III has fashion licenses under the Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld Paris, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Guess?, Vince Camuto, Ivanka Trump, Kensie, Levi's and Dockers brands. Through our team sports business, G-III has licenses with the National Football League, National Basketball Association, Major League Baseball, National Hockey League, Hands High, Touch by Alyssa Milano and more than 100 U.S. colleges and universities. G-III also operates retail stores under the DKNY, Wilsons Leather, G. H. Bass, Vilebrequin, Calvin Klein Performance and Karl Lagerfeld Paris names.
G-III overseas offices headquarter locates in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China. Possessing function of sourcing, merchandizing, quality control, product development, design, e-commerce, wholesale, also have Hong Kong, Qingdao, Nanjing, Dongguan, Vietnam, Indonesia and Bangladesh offices to develop.