- Meeting with customer and reporting to relevant department
- Market survey and reporting
- Potential investor management (Co-work with customer/distributor Cleanpro)
- Share NPI (New Product Introduce) Information to customer and internal audience
- Making marketing material (Co-work with PM team)
- Arranging/leading meeting with marketing/service
- Checking order progress and delivery status (Co-work with Demand planner and logistics)
- More information would be discussed in the interview
- Male, University graduated with Bachelor degree, major in English/ Economy or related fields
- Approximately 3 ~ 5 years of working experience in Sales is an advantage.
- Advanced English (Report to a Foreigner Manager)
- Home appliance Market awareness
- Willing to travel (Business Trip)
- Working with responsibility, ownership.
- Good at Microsoft Office.
Welcome to LG Electronics, the home of technology and style.
LG's world leading products are an investment in the future. LG Electronics is made up of five forward-looking business units – Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, Air Conditioning & Energy Solution and Vehicle Components.
Founded in Vietnam in 1995, LG Electronics becomes a familiar brand with Vietnamese consumers. As well as business activities, LG Electronics Vietnam with a motto “human is the first priority”, has continuously organized social programs. In that, “Duong len dinh Olympia” has been a very famous program of LG for 15 years, showing LG’s care to education development and talent training in Vietnam.
LG Electronics is always looking ahead, continually challenging its employees to come up with better, more creative products that add value and greater convenience to consumers’ lives.
LG recruitment website: www.lgejobs.com